- Any mortality happened on the way if less than 5% must be accepted by consignee.
- Any mortality or loss caused by flight delayed or misconnection flight which is approved
and receipt sign by the cargo officer as witness from the airline involved or other causes
beyond our power must be shared between shipper and consignee of each a half (50%) unless
if the loss can be claimed and paid immediately.
- Any shipment without news to shipper must be accepted in well by consignee, and claims
are not allowed if no report less than 24 hours after receipt of shipment.
- Payments of new buyers must be in advance (deposit) according pro-forma invoice as
requested from consignee.
- Credits facilities can be given according agreements only for regular customers or if
guaranteed by someone that we known and cannot be more than 2 (two) weeks. If it's unpaid,
an extra interest fee will be charged 2% a month.
- An additional airport handling charges is US$ 100.00 plus an extra conservation fee
(CITES) if any or will be calculated with freight charges without an extra handling
- Prices of every species can be changed any time without notice and will be advised in
our next offer or new stock-list.
- Payments are not accepted by banker draft or personal checks, and only acceptable by
Telegraphic Transfer (TT) which the transfer fee can be deducted US$ 25.00 from the total
amount of transfer.
- All prices are quoted FOB and charged in USD.
- Minimum order is USD 500.